Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows

Because I like overthinking things, I'm going to answer in two ways.

For own use: definitely the Hallows, and I don't think I even need to motivate this. I couldn't do what Voldemort did. Also, the Hallows intrigue me to a point where I kind of can understand the obsession it held for Dumbledore and Grindelwald, and also for Harry. Who wouldn't like to see the spirits of those passed away once more? And to be able to disappear under a cloak of invisibility wouldn't be too bad either.

From a reader's perspective: horcruxes. In the story they are much more interesting to read about, and the whole quest to find them (and to find out what they are) is one of the best plots in the books. It's made more interesting than the quest for the Hallows (at least for me), and that's why they rank higher on this scale.


No comments:

Post a Comment