Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson

Oh, how many times I've thought about this! The lessons on Hogwarts is one of the things in the books that has intrigued me the most while reading. And it's hard to come up with an answer, partly because you only get very brief descriptions of the lessons. All the theory the students have to learn in class is (almost) never mentioned during the classroom scenes, and therefore it's hard to get a good overview of the classes.
However, during my ponderings I've come up with some suggestions. I think that the lessons I'd like the most are potions, charms, transfiguration and ancient runes. Potions and runes for their logical aspect, and charms and transfiguration for their core position in making magic. Who wouldn't like to be able to cast hexes, jinxes and charms?

No comments:

Post a Comment