Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different, ie Neville married Luna

I'm quite happy with the epilogue, although I first felt that it was a bit unnecessary. I've changed my mind about that, though, since it's a guarantee for JKR that she doesn't have to write about more of Harry's adventures. The epilogue shows that everything really ended with Voldemort's death (although there probably was much to clean up), and that Harry after that could go on with an as normal life as possible. The ships were clear to me, no surprises there, although it was interesting (and nice) to see that Draco didn't marry Pansy. The family tree JKR drew up afterwards also helped a lot.
(But still...Albus Severus? Really?)

No comments:

Post a Comment