Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Poem

För att jag tycker om att göra onödiga saker! \o/
01. Put your music player on shuffle
02. The first lines of twenty songs = a poem; the first line of the twenty-first song is the title.

All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see your eyes

It starts with one
I am lost in the black chamber

The first time I saw you I couldn't believe
When all is lost to you inside
Mystery of the gala night
Take heed, dear heart
If you could only read my mind

Looking back I clearly see
The leaves they fall
Day after day

Thanks for all you've done
I walk the maze of moments

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton
Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Baptised with a perfect name

I wish I could go back to college
I want them to know it's me
Maybe in another life I could find you there

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
Drank so much last night I think that I drowned

2 comments:

  1. Rosanna, Rosanna.. >.<
    Men den där
    "I wish I could go back to college
    I want them to know it's me
    Maybe in another life I could find you there"
    låter bra =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes :D Jag försökte dela in den så att sektionerna skulle vara någotlunda logiska.

    ReplyDelete